Wednesday, January 23, 2008

First post!

This is the second time I've had to do this! Darn my crappy internet connection. And I'm cranky, so it will be shorter.

My name is Megan, and I'm a 23 (almost 24!) year old SAHM to a wonderfully perfect, yet mischievous 1 year old boy named Colin. He's the star of all of my layouts and the light of my life!

I got into digital scrapbooking about a year ago, but only really started making layouts around Novemberish thanks to Sarah (myemmadoodle/doodlesndimples) who's an amazing scrapper/creator, and has a Digital Candy store chock full of great goodies!

I am also on Sherah's (Skrapper Digitals) CT team! She was so wonderful to accept, being the novice that I am and all! She's got a Stone Accent Studios store full of yummy kits!

I desire greatly to be a creator, but can't seem to find the time to learn more about creating between my knitting obsession, and love for my sewing machine and serger. Oh yeah, and the family and house I have to take care of! Some day!

Please bare with me, as I'm new to the blogging world, and so my page will probably be wonky for a while!

1 comment:

Modern-Day Ma said...

Hey Megan! Great New blog! I can't wait to see more stuff on it :-)